At Preston Superbox we aim to deliver the unit to the customer in a timely manner and may be able to deliver the unit arrange delivery within 24 – 48 hours from the time of booking. Availability and modified timelines for delivery can be discussed with our trained staff prior to order the unit. You can choose to have your unit delivered to your door or alternatively bring you valuables to our premises to pack.
Our staff members will ask the following questions to enable us to provide a accurate quote to deliver the unit.
- Which way do you want the doors of the unit to face i.e toward your house or away from your house?
- Your delivery address? This question is asked to ensure the area where the unit are delivered is safe to both parties concerned.You are able to book a return date in advance or you can notify us at least 24 hours in advance to pick the unit up. When booking a pick-up date in advance, you are required to notify us in advance if you need to keep the unit longer.
- A estimated delivery and pick up date.
Additional costs applies to the delivery and pick up of the unit and may vary depending on the distance traveled.
Because we understand the requirement for flexibility, we offer different options to our customers:
- We eliminate the stresses of packing and moving by leaving the Superbox at your premises to pack at your own leisure.
- You can either leave it packed up at your location, or request the unit to be taken back to our secured storage facilities.
- Our aim is to be as careful with your valuables as if it is our own therefore we have purchased specialized equipment which makes it easy to manouvre the unit without having to tilt the unit in such a position that it may damage your valuables.
- Even though we use the specialized equipment, we still require customers to ensure their valuables are secured to minimize movement in the unit when we load and unload.
Download our Superbox Flyer or contact our staff to discuss available sizes and prices.